SterilGARD® e3 Class II, Type A2 cabinet offers your lab the highest level of performance, user convenience and comfort, along with energy-efficiency. Baker’s exclusive technologies, including StediFLOW™, ReadySAFE™ and UniPressure™ Preflow Plenum, work together to deliver unparalleled safety and performance, less downtime for cleaning and maintenance, and increased productivity. A significant reduction in energy consumption and heat rejection yields a 70% savings in annual operating costs. (See Resources section for more detail.) SterilGARD is typically used for Biosafety Levels 1-3 and provides personnel, product and environmental protection from particulates.
· State-of-the-art StediFLOW™ VFD motor controller improves performance, extends filter life and reduces operating costs and downtime by regulating a controlling airflow more efficiently. The SterilGARD® e3 automatically handles an increase in pressure drop of more than 300% across the filter without reducing total air delivery more than 10%.
· Innovative ReadySAFE™ mode uses 50-75% less energy during off hours while maintaining NSF Class II A2 conditions, reducing time spent on decontamination and increasing productivity.
· Unique momentum air curtain and high-velocity return air slots minimize turbulence, help prevent the migration of airborne contaminants into or out of the work area, and deliver unrivaled safety and containment when irregular conditions exist in the lab (e.g., brownout, electrical surge, variations in building ventilation systems).
· All-metal, double-wall design captures and contains contaminated air under negative pressure, preventing contaminated air from escaping into the laboratory in the event of damage to cabinet walls.
· Exclusive NSF-approved cable ports allow a safe and ergonomic way of introducing cables and siphoning tubes into the cabinet without interfering with containment.