14 Mistakes People Make When Buying Lab Equipment
It’s extremely important to choose the right lab equipment, but we know it can be an overwhelming process. There’s a lot to consider, and making the wrong choice can cost you time and money.
In this webinar, we explain the most common mistakes people make so that you’re as prepared as possible before your next purchase. Here are a few examples:
- Forgetting about logistics
- Have you thought about navigating your equipment through doors, hallways and elevators?
- Thinking about temperature monitoring only when you’re in the lab
- What happens if the internal temperature of your equipment changes overnight?
- Selecting the wrong class of biological safety cabinet
- What kind of protection do you really need?